Aricent is the world’s leading class innovative company that aims at providing technology services. The company aims in developing software and also provide technology services to infrastructure design, application and service providers performing its operation in almost 19 countries worldwide. Aricent is the largest privately held company in Silicon valley with around 800 customers with more than 10000 consultants and engineers in almost 36 locations worldwide. The company also provides products in telecommunications for various top notch companies. Aricent is the successor of Hughes software systems which was started in 1991. It is also ranked 19 in Indian IT companies and 270 in Global 500 brands.
In this section, we have provided the details of entire hiring process with some placement guidelines for Aricent. We have gone through previous Aricent recruitment process and talked to Aricent officials for necessary information. Still if it contains any error please do let us know through the comments and also share your views with us. Any type of suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Career At Aricent
- Graduates in computer sciences and electronics and communications, but eligibility criteria may vary based on job profiles and requirements.
- The Aricent Group has a dynamic and energetic work environment with an emphasis on teamwork.
- At the Aricent Group, even a new engineering graduate can approach the CEO and raise concerns or share ideas.
- New Employee Orientation (NEO) : The right orientation, comprehensive training, and information to a new employee
For Experienced : Apply at Career @ Aricent Hiring Process/Placement Procedure
- Written Test
• Aptitude Test
• Logical Reasoning
• C or C++ or JAVA
• Data Structures
- Incident Form Filling
- Group Discussions
- Important GD Topics
• Which country is better in terms of software India or China.
• Benefits of BPO’s in India
• Managing the environment
• How far has US reached in terms of Peacekeeping
• Technical Interview
• HR Interview
Important HR Interview Questions
• Tell me about Yourself?
• Do you have any experience in this field?
• At what stage of life will you consider yourself successful?
• What do you know about this organization?
• What is your salary expectations?
• What is your greatest strength
• What would be your dream job?
Written test is the elimination round. Around 60 are only selected out of 600 in the written test. There are four sections in the written test:
- Sec-I. consists of English Grammar which would include meanings, Synonyms, Sentence making, Passages and essay writing.
- Sec-II. is the Aptitude test which would consists of basic maths including logs, probability, profit and loss, percentages etc.
- Sec-III. is the programming section in which you have to write programmes using different computer languages like C, C++, Data structures
- Sec-IV. is the logical reasoning section consisting of coding, complex relations, figures etc.