U.P. BOARD 2018 CLASS 12TH PREPARATION IN 30 DAYS
U.P. BOARD 2018 CLASS 12TH PREPARATION 30 DAYS-Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad that is Uttar Pradesh State Board has announced the time table for boards exams for 10th and 12th standard ,2018. The UP board exams for both 10th and 12th this year would commence from 6th February . This state board is considered to be the largest school level exam conducting body with around 60 lakhs students per year. With every coming year the number of students are increasing day by day for the streams Arts,Commerce and Science. Though it is been said that this year in 2018 almost 30 lakhs students would appear for class 12th board exams.
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
Since its less than a month so you really need a strong preparation guide or quick tips to crack UP Board class 12 exams :-
- Students appearing for class 12 exams need to specially put more attention to the basics of Maths and Science if from the Science stream.
- Good handwriting is another important thing to be considered specially for theoretical subjects as clear writing can fetch you good marks.
- Class 12th students needs to focus on many topics in maths like Numerical Theory, Formula,Derivations,etc. Keep memorising formulas in maths and physics . Focus more on the derivations incase you forget the formulas.
- For Chemistry important things are Reactions in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry.
- Practise previous years question papers or attempt solving mock papers as they help you in time management which is again a key factor in boards .
- Mock questions help you to understand the question format and you might find some of the questions to be repeated as well.
- While attempting the exam if you get stuck then leave it and move ahead and do not waste time on it. Lastly come back to it and try to solve.
- While attempting the test keep the time in mind and try managing it with your time management skills.
- Try to underline or highlight the important lines or words as it might pull the attention.
- Always divide each subject along with the topics time wise as that will provide you with a clear idea or route to follow in short time span of preparation.
- Divide the study plan in to daily and weekly routine for 4 weeks.
- Managing time while attempting sample test papers or mock tests is very essential for all the three streams be it Science,Commerce and Arts.
- Always try to follow a healthy regime for diet and rest is also equally important .
- Though the preparation time is just for 4 weeks and you really need to be quite fast for each subject that you prepare.
- Mock test papers or sample papers solving are a must for all the streams as it gives you a better understanding of subjects and topics .
- The preparation time is a tough challenge but if you remain focused and positive about the exam then just 30 days will be enough for you to prepare well.
- Thus take up this as a strong challenge to prepare for your 12th boards in just 4 weeks time.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.