This article tells you about the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) and also about how to prepare for SSC Exam.
Introduction to SSC
The Estimates Committee in the Parliament prescribed the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report(1967-68) for leading examinations for recruitment to lower classes of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, On 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission renamed into Staff Selection Commission.
It has been asked by many students and parents that why big brand names of coaching do not appear or appear very less in our rating of top coaching.
We provide regular updates regarding #UPSC #BANK #GATE #MEDICAL #ENGINEERING
We would like to inform that during our review of coaching centers, we keep personal guidance as most important factor or parameter of our calculation for the best coaching.
During our review process we have found that in big brands teachers salary is as high as Rs 6000 for one hour of class.Due to which teachers cost becomes Rs 100 for every minute he/she invest.I think a teacher feels that till the time he/she is in coaching his/her bill meter should keep running.
Thus, they keep rushing for classes without giving individual time to students and thus we do not recommend these big brand centers.
Even centers of big brands who focus on individual mentor-ship, we put them in ranking.
The capacities of the Staff Selection Commission were reclassified by the Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions in 21 May 1999. At that point the new constitution and capacities of the Staff Selection Commission became effective from 1 June 1999.
For Current Affairs Visit
By Click On: OurEducation.in
About Quantitative Aptitude
Aptitude is the section which play final role in the marks & Merit List of candidates. Candidates who scores in this section have fare chances to score beyond 130 marks out of 200.
- Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.
- To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.
- Candidates set your target to No. of questions to be solve with giving proper attention to all other sections because it is not practically possible to solve all 50 Questions in the 2 hours time. Topic oriented scheme is useful for problem solving.
- Candidates are advised to not solve time taking questions. The habit of recognize nature of question by mere seeing it can come only after practicing more & more Questions.
Books for SSC Exam, click here
Topics to focus On
- Decimal and Fractions,
- Relationship between numbers,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots,
- Interest (Simple and Compound),
- Profit and Loss,
- Time and distance,
- Time and work,
- Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart