Sample question paper of Electrical Technology
- Total time allotted-3 hrs
- All questions are compulsory
- Total marks-100
- Answer the questions in your own words
This sample paper is divided into 4 parts:-
|Question Type||Marks allotted|
|Very Shot answer question||1 mark|
|Shot answer question||4 marks|
|Long answer question||6 marks|
|Very long answer question||10 marks|
Note:- All the questions are compulsory. Questions ranging from 1 to 5 carry 4 marks each, 6 to 8 carry 5 marks each, 9 to 13 carry 6 marks each and last question carries 10 marks.
1. How can we use a transformer to step down the voltage which is given in the input of this?
2. What is mutual induction? How can this help us produce electric field into different components?
3. What is leakage flux? Comment if this is useful or harmful in the transformer?
4. What are the different types of losses in electric transformers? Explain eddy current loss in details with the help of labelled diagram?
5. What is voltage, current and resistance? Derive their relation with each others?
6. According to figure, give Ideal power equation?
7. What is resonance circuit? Derive a formula for the resonance frequency used in this circuit?
8. What is Guass’s law for electrical field? Write all the Maxwell’s equations as well being used in this?
9. Define the following terms given below in brief.
- Form factor
- Three phase system
10. What is electromotive force(emf)? Give all the mathematical terms included in details?
11. What is Faraday’s law? Give proof and write all the Faraday’s equations going to be used in this law?
12. Write the differences between DC & AC?
13. What is Lorentz force in magnetic field? What is the significance of this?
14. What is Electrical technology? What are the applications of Electrical technology?
For more questions in Electrical technology one can also download the PDF:
One can also refer to the following related posts:-
- Relation between MMF and Flux of a Transformer
- Sample Paper on Theory of Machine
- Variable Reluctance Stepper Motor
Your views are valuable to us. Any type of suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Tell us Your Queries, Suggestions and Feedback
6 Responses to Sample question paper of Electrical Technology
« Competitive Entrance Examination Sample Paper Thermodynamics »
question bank of electrical technology
question papers on electrical technology
Sir we can increase or double the power of solar cells by using quantum dots
electrical Technology and design of electrical machines numerical