The Best Books For NATA Exam 2018 Which will give you 100 Percent success
There is a long list of books which you can refer too for NATA, but these days you can also watch online tutorials on YouTube for reference or so many online study matteriale availabel for free . Now days there is a flood of books for the intrance and compitetion examination so the point is how to chose best successfull books for 100% success.The Best Books For NATA Exam 2018 Which will give you 100 Percent success.
So dear NATA aplicants in this article I will share with you some best books , With the help of thousands of Students success in NATA Examination.What is NATA Exam I Who is Eligible for This Exam
What is Best thing in this Book ??
- In this book Detailed theoretical content has been given chapterwise with suitable examples for better understanding of the concepts covered under the syllabus.
- Unsolvedpractice exercises have also been given at the end of each chapter to help aspirants revise the concepts covered in each chapter.
- The book also contains last seven years’(2011-2016) Solved Papers of B.
- Arch Entrance Examinations. At the end of the book five Mock Tests have been provided to help aspirants self-analyze the level of preparation for the upcoming examination.
You know NATA Examination first intrance paper is drawing based paper . A visual dictionary of Architectur
BOOK you detailed drawing design .It is the only dictionary that provides concise, accurate definitions illustrated with finely detailed, hand-rendered drawings. From Arch to Wood, every concept, technology, material and detail important to architects and designers are present.
What is best Thing in this Book ??
The present book for B. Arch Entrance Examination 2018 has been divided into four sections namely
- Architectural Aptitude,
- Analytical Reasoning,
- Drawing Aptitude
each part sub-divided into number of chapters as per the syllabi of the entrance examination for admission to B. Arch programme.
- Detailed theoretical content has been given chapterwise with suitable examples for better understanding of the concepts covered under the syllabi.
This B, Arch drawing exam book contains 1000 line drawings, principles of organization governing forms in space, which constitute the fundamental vocabulary of the designer and architecture form, space and order offers a three-dimensional visual experience. This is one of the best books for NATA entrance exam 2018.
Dear NATA aplicant Friends, after the whole research, above we have shared the list of some best books .
Apart from this information you can get advice from your teacher , search on Google or for more information and other free study matteriale plese visit our best website in education field https://blog.oureducation.in
Dear Aspirants Apart from above information IF you have any query related to Best BOOKS for NATA please ask be frankly in comment box My Best wishes With YOU.