How to Prepare for Assam Board 10th in 30 days?
Prepare Assam Board 10th 30 days
Prepare Assam Board 10th 30 days-The Secondary Education Board Assam is the body responsible for conducting secondary exams in the state of Assam. The date has been announced on the website as the class 10 exams would start from 17th Feb till 10 March 2018. Apart from this the board has also announced for the first time that the board questions of 2018 class 10th will only 20% tough,whereas 50% of the average one’s will be of difficulty level and 30 % of the questions would be quite easy . Official website for Assam board
With just a month away for the exams put aside your worries and start your preparation. 30 days time is very less hence do not waste time and get into the exam mode. Below find some useful tips to help you prepare in 30 days:- Assam Board Previous Years 10th Class English Sample Paper
Click on Whatsapp logo to join oureducation 10 Class Exam Preparation group with many students to discuss
Prepare Assam Board 10th 30 days–For results of Assam board
- You need to prepare a 30 days study plan accommodating all subjects and topics.Make sure you do not leave any topic as questions can come from any chapter hence you need to know your syllabus in details.
- Divide your study schedule in to daily and weekly mode so that you could revise each day and weekly the whole ,this way you will be able to complete the exam syllabus . Sample Paper of Science for Class 10 (Assam Board .
- Do not try to study untouched chapters at this moment because it will create more trouble ,revise those that have been studied before . Assam Board Previous Years 10th Class English Sample Paper
- Try solving test papers as much you can for your betterment,the more you solve the more you are confident and prepared.Assam Board sample paper of science for class 10
- Try solving mock tests as it will help you evaluate your preparations and keep a check on the progress you made. My son is reading in class 9 under Assam board
- Practice writing as this is the most important thing to do ,the board exams requires you to write a lot for theoretical subjects hence keep practising. List of CBSE Schools in Assam
- Find past years question papers and solve as many you can because it provides with the insight of the board pattern and type of questions you might face. ASSAM PSC | SYLLABUS | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA| PATTERN
- Always try to follow the books and study materials prescribed by the board as those are best considered and you will not be confused also. TOP ARTS COLLEGES IN ASSAM
- Prepare a separate list for all formulas,terms and equations as it will make easy for you to learn . These lists are handy and help in revisions. List of Top 10 College of Commerce in Assam
- Try to take proper balanced diet with good amount of sleep because your mind and body needs rest to recall your lessons and chapters. Prepare for Assam board class 12th in 50 days
- Focus more on your weaker sections and devote more time to it.Build up strong on topics that you are good at..The weaker topics or areas need to be covered first and if required seek help from your teachers or friends.
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.