B.Ed Colleges in Orissa
Bachelor of Education abbreviated as B.Ed, which the important and a traditional degree for the students aspiring to become a teacher in schools. It is an undergraduate degree of education and in India it is mandatory for teachers to have this degree in order to pursue teaching. Here in this post, list of all Top B.Ed Colleges in Odisha with Contact Information.
Course Details: Most of the college provides a one year secondary teacher education programme. But few colleges have their own specifications in terms of duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria: To get into this course the minimum qualification should be a B.Sc., B.A or B.Com. With minimum 50 percent in aggregate. Though the eligibility criterion for B.Ed remains same but the admission criteria may vary for every college.
Admission Criteria: Separate application is issued for each college. The candidates interested to join a particular college can download the application from the official website of that particular college and send it to the respective colleges according to their due dates. They will be selected on the basis of personal interview performance.
Fees structure: The fees structure for the bed colleges in Odisha is fixed by the state government. The fees for government aided as well as privately owned institutions are same and are revised by the state government. The latest fees structure is updated after the issuing of the registration form. For more details on fees structure check the official websites of college after the commencement of registration for the course.
Here in this article the list of B.Ed Colleges in Odisha have been listed with all their details
1. Namitadevi Special B.Ed College:
- Contact Details: Uttara Chhak, Near Petrol Pump, Bhubaneswar-II, orissa,
- Contact No.: 09040199550
2. Utkalmani Gopabandhu College of Teacher Education:
This teacher training academy is a Government Aided Institution and was established in the year 2001. It is affiliated to Utkal University and is approved by NCTE.
- Contact Details: Takatpur, Mayurbhanja Baripada – 757 00, Orissa, Contact No.: 91-679-253948
3. Kabi Samrat Upendra Bhanja College of Teacher Education:
This Institution is affiliated to NCTE and was established in the year 1981. It was established as a self financing privately owned institution and was undertaken by the state government in 1990.
- Contact Details: Ganjam, Bhanjanagar, Orissa, India-761126
- Contact No.: 91-6821-242260
4. Government Teacher’s Training College:
This college was established in the year 2008 by the state government with an objective of educational development in the region. It is affiliated to Berhampur University and is approved by NCTE.
- Contact Details: Kandhamal , Phulbani, Orissa, India – 762 001,
- Contact No.: 9853529619
5. Hindi Teacher’s Training Institute:
This teacher training academy was established in the year 1956 and is affiliated to Utkal University. This institute is approved by NCTE and provides certificate of Hindi Teacher Training.
- Contact details: Block-29, Old Secretariat, Cuttack, Orissa, India
- Contact No: 2305006
6. District Institute of Education and Training:
This teacher training institute was established in the year 1988 and is approved by NCTE. It was established with the aim to provide Quality Learning to the Candidates and become the best teacher Training Academy in the Country.
- Contact details: Khalikote, Ganjam District- 761030, Orissa
- Contact No.: n/a
7. D.A.V College of Teacher Education:
This institute is one of the renowned institutes of teacher education and was established in 1981. It is affiliated to Berhampur University and is approved by NCTE.
- Contact Details: Koraput, Orissa, India
- Contact No.: 06852 – 251379
8. Berhampur Government Primary Teacher Training Institute:
This teacher training academy is affiliated to the Sambalpur University and is approved by NCTE. It is a government aided teacher training institute.
- Contact Details: Murchdabad, Berhampur, Ganjam Orissa- 742101
- Contact No.: n/a
9. B.J Training College:
This teacher training and certification institute is affiliated to Sambalpur University and is approved by NCTE. It provided many facilities in their organisation which includes well equipped library and hostel facilities.
- Contact Details: Khurda, Bhubaneshwar Orissa, 751 004
- Contact No.: n/a
10. Anadpur Anchalika Traning College:
This teacher training academy was established with the aim to provide efficient teachers to the country and for the educational development of the region. It is approved by NCTE and provides intake of 50 students in B.Ed courses.
- Contact Details: Fakirpur, Keonjhar-758022,
- Contact No.: 06731-240438
Although we have tried to bring Top B.Ed Colleges in Odisha through oureducation research but by the time you decide to take admission in Top B.Ed Colleges in Odisha, teachers and management of colleges may change so for updated information please mail with contact number ( your number is safe with us) at our email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related links for Bed College:
For any kind of suggestion/ feedback related to the post or the content, you can share with us through the comment section given below the post for further improvement..