MBA Entrance Exams in India
Master in Business Administration is the full form of the abbreviated part MBA . This course is based on the basis of managing the employees which would help in getting profit for an organisation by maintaining the work force effectively and efficiently.There are some of the leading institutes in India which has marked it presence in the field of education as the best institutes in the course as well as a competitive excellence in studies always. To get into these kind of institutes there is conducted Entrance exam every year, here below is the list of exam which are considered for the addmission into these institutes
1. AIMAT – MBA Entrance Exam: The Asian Institute of Management Addmission test(AIMAT) is conducted every year for getting addmission into the AIM- b school.
2. AMU – MBA Entrance Exam : Aligarh Muslim University MBA entrance exam commonly known as Combined Admission Test is conducted for admission.
3. ATMA – MBA Entrance Exam :ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admissions is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools.This is a single-window test for admissions to different MBA programs and PGDM. Over 100 B schools are associated with this exam.
4. CAT – MBA Entrance Exam :This test scores a person on the bases of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this exam and use the test as an important component in selecting students for their business administration programs.
5. CMAT 2013 – MBA Entrance Exam :CMAT(Common Management Aptitude Test) is a national level written test conducted for admission into various B Schools.
6. DTU – MBA Entrance Exam: Delhi Technical University has started its MBA program for which students will be taken in for admission from CAT score but other processes comes under DTU
7. FMS – MBA Entrance Exam : FMS-Delhi is one of the top leading B-School in India, Selection to its MBA programs are based on Personal Interview, group discussion and marks scored in CAT exam.
8. GCET – MBA Entrance Exam : GTU to consider score of CMAT 2013 (Common Management Aptitude Test) for giving admission to MBA programs under GTU(Gujarat Technical University)
9. HPCMAT – MBA Entrance Exam : Himachal CMAT is Conducted By Department of Technical Education, Government of Himachal Pradesh, designated the Institute of Management Studies at Himachal Pradesh University in Shimla
10. IBSAT 2012 – MBA Entrance Exam : ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test acronym as IBSAT Entrance Exam is taken to provide admission in two year campus-based MBA Program of the ICFAI University
11. IGNOU – MBA Entrance Exam :The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) announces admissions to Management Programmes (MP), through an entrance test (OPENMAT-XXXIII)
12. IIFT – MBA Entrance Exam :Indian Institute of Foreign Trade was established in the year 1963 by the Government of India. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade provides world class education and training in international trade and business.
13. KMAT – MBA Entrance Exam :The exam is conducted by the Karnataka private postgraduate colleges association, KPPGCA. For admission to MBA programs in Karnatakas private colleges.
14.MAT EXAM 2013 May – MBA Entrance Exam :Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes of the various participating institutes. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates
15. MICAT – MBA Entrance Exam :MICA (Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) conducts MICAT for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) Program
16.NMAT 2013 – MBA Entrance Exam : NMAT is the entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and NMIMS Bengaluru
17.OMAT – MBA Entrance Exam :It is a state entrance exam for management programs in Orissa’s reputed management institutes conducted by Biju Patnaik University of Technology
18.PMET – MBA Entrance Exam : Punjab University gives admission through Common Admission Test (CAT) which is conducted by IIMS
19.TANCET – MBA Entrance Exam :Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted each year for students who aspire to do MBA and other courses such as MCA,M.Arch etc., as their post graduate degree course
20. RMAT – MBA Entrance Exam : Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test is an entrance test conducted by the University of Rajasthan for the admission into the two-year MBA course for state Management Institutions of Rajasthan.
21. XAT – MBA Entrance Exam : It is conducted by XLRI on the behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institute(XAMI).The test score is going to be used by more than 100 institutes.