Uttaranchal Pre Medical Test or UPMT is conducted by Uttaranchal Council of Entrance Examination. It is a national level entrance exam and is conducted to get admission in various Medical, Homeopathic, Dental and Ayurvedic colleges for their MBBS, BHMS, BDS and BAMS courses respectively. It is one of the toughest examinations in India and every year many students attempt the exam to get admission in some of the best medical colleges in the country.
Following are the eligibility criteria of UPMT exam-
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 board examinations or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects. He/ She should have scored minimum 50% in each subject and an aggregate of 60% in all the major subjects to be eligible to attempt the exam . For SC/ST candidates, the minimum eligibility percentage is 40%.
- The minimum age to apply in this test is 17 on or before 31st December in the year of applying.
Cost of Application form
The application form can be retrieved by send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1350 in the favor of UCEE, payable at Rishikesh to the Secretaty of UCEE, SDCH, Veerbhadra Road, Rishikesh-249203 or one can also receive the form by paying cash of Rs. 1150 to the colleges- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical(Dehradun), Seema Dental College & Hospital( Rishikesh), Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Haridwar road(Dehradun), Shri Narayan Datt Tiwari Hospital and Medical College( Dehradun), Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College(Dehradun) and Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital(Rudrapur).
The exam duration is of 3 hours and consists of 200 objective type questions, 50 questions from each of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
Colleges accepting UPMT Scores
Some of the colleges accepting UPMT score are
1. Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital
Kichha Road, P.O. Lalpur, Via-Kichha, Distt.-Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand) Pin-263148
Phone: 05944-280071,9897107000, 9758777881 ;Fax: 05944-280039
2. Himalayayi Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
Himalayiya Ayurvedic Yog Evam
Prakritik Chikitsa Sansthan
Email : email@example.com
3. Patanjali Ayurvedic College
Patanjali Ayurved College
Patanjali Yogpeeth, Phase-1
Maharshi Dayanand Gram,
Delhi-Hardwar National Highway,
Near Bahadrabad, Hardwar,
Uttarakhand, (India), 249402
Phone: 01334-240008, 244107, 246737; Fax No. 01334-244805, 240664
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.divyayoga.com
4. Seema Dental College & Hospital, Rishikesh
Virbhadra Road, PO: Pashulok,0
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand -249 203
Phone: +91 135 2453465, 2453025/26; Fax: +91 135 245 3743,+91 9837087627
4. Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences
Patel Nagar, Dehradun-248001,
Phone: +91-135-2522100, 2522200; Fax : +91-135-2522117
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Sri Narayan Dutt Tiwari Hospital & Medical College
Shri Narayan Datt Tiwari Hospital & Medical College,
Narayan Swami Estate, Aamwala,
Mussoorie Road, PO Nanda Ki Chowki,
Phone: 0135-2772322/2771925, 9897025145
6. Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College
Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College,
17, Old Mussoorie Road,
Rajpur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand,(India)
Phone: +91- 135-2734362, 8476004778; Fax: +91-135-2734362.
7. Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute
Mazri Grant Near Doiwala,
Haridwar Road, Dehradun
Phone: 0135-2499047, 0135-2727065, 0135-2499994
You may also like to visit:
Please help us to improve by providing your feedback in comments..