NATA is” National Aptitude Test in Architecture” , this is the form of a undergraduate Entrance examination test in Architecture measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.NATA 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
In this Examination test student’s aptitude for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture, in areas like drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking, The best book for NATA qualities that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to Architecture.You read in more info WHAT IS NATA EXAM I WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EXAM
First we see what is NATA Exam Pattern –
NATA Examination 2018 will be divided into two parts –
- Part A
- Part B
|Part A||Marks||Part B||Marks|
|Duration||90 minutes||90 minutes|
|Sections||Mathematics (MCQ)||20X2 = 40 Marks (OMR BASED)||Drawings (TWO SETS) in A4 Size paper||2X 40 = 80 Marks|
|General Aptitude (MCQ )||40X2 = 80 Marks (OMR BASED)|
|Total marks||120 Marks|
NATA Exam Syllabu
According to official anouncement this year also there has been no change in the NATA exam Syllabus,. Syllabus is the same as the previous year , but I would advise you to once you go to Official website and check .
NATA 2018 Mathematics Syllabus
The topics that are covered for the syllabus of Mathematics for NATA 2018 are given below in the table.
- Coordinate geometry
- Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and
NATA 2018 Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Nata 2018 topics that are covered for the syllabus of general aptitude for NATA 2018 are given below in the table.General Aptitude
- Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal),
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions,
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creations
Sets and Relations
Part B Drawing
NATA Syllabus 2018 for Drawing
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects.
Dear Aspirants Apart from above information IF you have any query related to Best BOOKS for NATA please ask be frankly in comment box My Best wishes With YOU.