CISA certification is required in many organizations for the field of IT risk management, IT audit and IT security management. This certification course is accredited by Information Systems Audit and Control Association whose other name is ISACA. The purpose and importance of this certification is assisting the employers for becoming the best auditors, risk managers and controller in the IT field industry.
Preparing for CISA certification
So for this globally accepted and validated certification preparation is needed to crack the exam. Now a question has erupted in your mind that how to prepare for his examination?
You have to get prepared for this exam but before that you need to empty your mind with other stressful thoughts. You just need to pass the examination. For starting the preparation first arrange all the study materials and chalk down the topics you have to study. You have to study the material of the manual with full focus. The concepts of the entire topic must be clear. In the introductory phase you will not be able to answer all the questions of the manual but think it as a refresher course. It will give you much confidence about this exam. Next phase comes with much more responsibility. Try to solve all the questions present in each and every sample papers. From solving the question of those sample papers will give you much information about the IT and its topics. It is better for you to have some experience and have some knowledge about the working of IT domains because this whole exam is about IT. Make proper notes from the information gathered from the sample papers. The notes must be documented in a well structured way in a notebook with proper indexing with the titles. It must be used before the examination to get total view of the topics. This whole process is the key to success in CISA examination.
Prerequisite for gaining CISA certification
There are some prerequisite for earning this auspicious CISA certification are described as follows:-
- Achieving the CISA exam successfully have some requirements
- Job requirements are needed to be met before getting the certification. The job requirements are minimum five years of professional IS audit in the field of control, assurance or security and work experience
- Submission of application is very much required for CISA certification
- The adherence to the code of professional ethics is required
- The adherence for continuing the professional education program
- Compliance is required with the Information Systems and Auditing Standards.