How to Prepare for Gujarat Board class 10th in 60 days?
Prepare for Gujarat Board class 10th in 60 days
Prepare Gujarat Board class 10th 60 days-The Gujarat Board of Secondary Education( GBSE) is the responsible body for conducting secondary and higher secondary exams in the state of Gujarat. The board manages entire work related to education in the state. The board has announced the date sheet for class 10 exams starting from 12th march till 23rd March 2018. Official website for Gujarat Board for exam time table and other details.
Generally the board students appear very tensed right before their exams as soon as their exams date are announced which is quite normal but instead of being afraid try to believe yourself and stay positive. Top CBSE Schools in Gujarat with address, fees .
Click on Whatsapp logo to join oureducation 10 Class Exam Preparation group with many students to discuss
Prepare Gujarat Board class 10th 60 days
So here’s sharing some important preparation tips for an effective preparation.
- Prepare a easy time table that you are able to follow strictly and divide time in the study plan for each subject and topic. Keep the morning time for subjects that you need to memorize more like chemistry,biology,hindi,English, history,geography, For the night study physics and maths.
- Allot more time to subjects that are weak and need to be given more efforts and devotion. Try to balance between all subjects equally. Previous Years English Sample Papers for Class 10 Gujarat Board
Improvise on your writing skills and accuracy so as to finish the paper on time . Along with writing speed also work on your handwriting and try to present neat and clean copy. Schools in Rajkot – Gujarat
Prepare notes for all subjects individually with handwritten notes that will keep you prepared for the theoretical subjects. Highlight your important points . TOP STATE BOARD SCHOOLS OF GUJARAT
- Solve past years question papers within the given time as these provide you with the exam format type and the marking scheme for all subjects . You can also try to solve papers from other publishers and authors.
- Revision is also very important hence in every 50 mins of 1 hour take a 10 min interval to absorb all that you have studied.BEST CBSE SCHOOLS IN AHMEDABAD
- Develop the habit of recalling your lessons or answers. This helps you to store more of lessons in your mind .
- Start taking up mock tests as it will keep you in the flow and assist you in assessing your progress level. Gujarat – Oureducation.in
- Take proper rest and eat healthy as keeping fit during exams is equally important .Stay confident and positive during your exams let nothing make you go weak .Managing time is yet another key factor as you need to work on your speed and accuracy . GPSC EXAM PATTERN AND WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR GPSC
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.