Prepare for Rajasthan Board Class 12 exams in 2 months
Prepare for Rajasthan Board Class 12 exams in 2 months-We definitely know the students from Rajasthan Board appearing for the class 12th exams are currently going through a very constraint time as the results for class 12 boards play a very important role as it will further decide on the fate of their career and future life.
With just two months left for the exams you must be going through a lot of questions and if you haven’t started preparing then you must be in lot of trouble as to start from where.
To make your life easy and better we bring to you some useful preparation tips as to how you can prepare for the Boards exams in just 60 days.
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
- The first thing before you start preparing for the board exam is to know the complete syllabus well for all subjects be it from science,commerce or arts stream.
- Find out the Board reference books or study materials as that will work as a very important element in preparation.
- The time you start preparing you have two important things in mind your weak points and your strong points. So now you need to focus more on the weak points and give more time and stay focussed on the strong points .
- Now to focus on the weak point you need to solve previous years papers as that will define your weak point and improvise on it.
- Start studying for the subjects in a very regular way and highlight the important topics as that will help you in end revisions .
- Start practising revision test papers and mock tests as that will evaluate your progress level and help you know your revision level and where you need to focus more.
- Time management is another important thing to be considered for the board exams as solving test papers and mock tests within the allotted time will help you manage time and finish paper within the time.
- Since it is 60 days time hence you must prepare a study plan for daily ,weekly and for the two months so that you could finish up the preparation on time.
- Try to find out solved and unsolved atleast 10 years question papers that will provide you with the idea of exam pattern and type of questions you might face.Sometimes you even get questions repeated .
- For all the streams be it Science ,Humanities or arts you definitely need to have good writing for theoretical subjects and practise more for the practical scoring subjects.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.