IBPS Specialist Officer
IBPS is the ultimate medium through which candidates are selected for the vacant posts of different banks. IBPS conducts the exam for the bank and the whole process is monitored and administered by this organization. When the exam gets over the selection of the candidates are done according to the scores of the exam. Then the selected candidates are called for the interview process and finally they are hired according to the requirement of the banks. The specialist officer post is an important posts in any banking sector. IBPS conducts an exam for IBPS which is also known as IBPS SO exam. The sample paper for general awareness are discussed below in details.
Sample paper questions:-
Q.1 Which one of the following has decided to give guarantee for infra loans?
(1) IDBI (2) SBI (3) IIFCL (4) SIDBI (5) None of these
Q.2 In which one of the following States is the uranium project proposed to be set up?
(1) Manipur (2) Meghalaya (3) Orissa (4) Assam (5) Nagaland
Q.3 Amongst 169 countries on Human Development Index, which one of the following is India’s rank?
(1) 89 (2) 91 (3) 119 (4) 129 (5) 138
Q.4 What is ‘Kaveri’?
(1) India’s indigenous aircraft engine
(2) India’s Low Cost laptop
(3) India’s Air to Air Missile
(5) Unmanned Aircraft acquired from Israel
Q.5 An increasing finished good stock as % to sales of a manufacturing Company indicates that-
(A) the market is getting competitive.
(B) the quality of the goods is not upto the mark.
(C) the production cost has increased.
(D) the production has decreased.
(1) Only (A) and (B) (2) Only (B) and (C) (3) Only (C) and (D)
(4) Only (C) (5) Only (D) and (A)
Q. 6 Which one of the following has got RBI nod to issue pre-paid cards to its clients?
(1) LIC (2) GIC (3) SIDBI (4) NABARD (5) None of these
Q.7 For which one of the following reasons is an amendment in Companies Bill 2009 proposed?
(1) To provide more powers to Department of Company Affairs
(2) To provide regulatory powers to Department of Company Affairs
(3) To make Indian Accounting Standards applicable with effect from 1.4.2011
(4) To ensure smooth convergence of the Indian Accounting Standards with IFRS
(5) None of these
Q.8 As per recent newspaper reports, India’s public debt rises 2.8 percent to Rs. 28 lakh crores.
Which one of the following is the reason that has forced commercial banks 10 buy Government securities?
(1) Lack of credit growth (2) Increase in credit growth (3) Raising of repo rate
(4) Raising of reverse repo rate (5) None of these
Q.9 In which one of the following States Sariska Tiger Reserve is located?
(1) M. P. (2) U. P. (3) Orissa (4) Gujarat (5) Rajasthan
Q.10 On which one of the following characters, Biometric security is based?
(1) Finger prints and palm recognition only
(2) Face recognition and voice recognition only
(3) Hand writing and manual recognition only
(4) Only(l) and (2)
(5) All (1),(2) &(3)
Although we have tried to bring Sample paper for general awareness questions of IBPS SO exam through oureducation research and this research is conducted in Sep 2014 but by the time you decide to take decision in Sample paper for general awareness questions of IBPS SO exam, teachers and management of coaching may change so for updated information please mail with contact number ( your number is safe with us) at our email id email@example.com.
Please write your views and comments in the comment box below for quick and better response.Please go through the link and fill this form click here
You can also download the sample paper for Reasoning for IBPS SO