Recruitment & Selection procedure of Convergys Pvt. Ltd:- Convergys Corporation (CVG) is a corporation based that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers. Convergys is uniquely focused on helping companies find new ways to enhance the value of their customer relationships and deliver consistent customer experiences across all channels and geographies.
Eligibility Criteria to be placed in CVG as a Freshers:-
1. Candidate Specification-
- Any Graduates (BE/B.Tech./MCA/3 years degree or diploma in hardware networking/trouble shooting).
2. Basic Skills Required-
- Sound knowledge of Computers and Laptops with good communication skills as it will be a voice based technical support,24/7 US Shift (Night /Late Eve & Graveyard Shift).
- Sound knowledge of operating systems – XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- Sound knowledge of computer hardware components – CPU, Motherboard, RAM, HDD, Modem.
- Good working knowledge of the Internet.
- Advance troubleshooting skills for Atleast one of the following:
I. Computer Desktop, including Internal Hardware.
II. Computer Laptop, including Internal Hardware.
- One of the Operating systems from the following:
XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Convergys Recruitment Process:-
- Written test pattern of Convergys exam:
The entire paper consists of 75 questions which are divided into 4 sections and you need to solve them in 75 minutes and no negetive marking. The 4 sections are divided as follows:
i. Analytical Reasoning 20 questions.
ii. Programming Abilities 20 questions.
iii. Technical Test 20 questions.
iv. English Language Test 20 questions.
2. Technical round– In Technical round they basically ask from your B.Tech projet & some technical questions related to the subject for which department you are belonged.
3. HR Interview – It is very easy round. Here they will check your communication skill and your confidence. Here they will ask about yourself, your weakness, your strengths etc.