The topic of entrance exam brings a stream of fear and tension which drips down the spinal cord of almost all the students. KEAM is not spared from this feeling as it is also an entrance exam. But the real fact is that there is nothing to worry about. It is as common as the other exams. Especially if you are worried about the number of applicants, there is nothing to worry as it is a state held entrance exam, so the rush of the applicants would be less. And about the syllabus, it is fully based on the syllabus of Class XI and XII of Kerala Board. If anyone from outside Kerala is applying, then they also have nothing to worry about the syllabus as it is almost similar to the other boards also. Only the remaining part have to be covered which can be done easily. Moreover if you have your concepts clear, you can easily attend the paper and score good rank in it.
We have also provided the tips and tricks for the entrance exams like:-
Some tips and tricks to crack KEAM Medical entrance exam:
- The first and foremost job is to refer to the syllabus of KEAM Medical entrance exam and make plan to study accordingly. No need to waste time on the subjects and the topics which are not a part of the syllabus. Also by referring to the syllabus you will get to know which extra subject or topic you need to cover.
- The syllabus mostly is drawn from that of Class XI and Class XII of Kerala board. For those who are student of this board, you may not face much problem in completing your syllabus. Only the other board students will have to study a bit extra, that too very nominal.
- Refer to some previous year question papers of KEAM Medical entrance test, if possible at-least of previous 10 years and note down the topics and the subjects which are important and those which are not. Emphasize more on the important subjects and topics. Even if you want, you can neglect some of the subjects and topics which are not so important.
- The questions asked here are multiple choice questions. But as the time will be limited, that means the questions will be fully conceptual and to the point. For that you just need to have the clear concepts on your subjects.
- Never try and attempt all the questions. It is not at all necessary to do so. Attempt only those questions about which you are sure enough as there exist negative marking scheme, so it is better to be on the safe side. This point was very necessary to mention because many of the students have this notion that attempting more and more questions, even if not sure, may lead to some of them get correct and that would result in increase in the score. If you are thinking so, then immediately change it now because as mentioned earlier in this point that there is negative marking, so some may get correct, but there is no surety of it. Instead it all may get wrong and your score would go down. Even if some by chance gets correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not at all beneficial to attempt all KEAM Medical questions.
- Practice as many previous years’ practice papers as you can and that too within the exam time of KEAM Medical entrance exam. Like this you would be increasing your speed of solving the questions and with more accuracy.
- The most important thing is to stay cool, especially in the examination hall because tension can uproot your desire fully. If possible go to bed early the night before the exam.
So these were some tricks to crack KEAM Medical entrance exam which might help you. Follow these and I am sure you would be definitely able to crack the exam.
ALL THE BEST!
If you have any doubt or query or have any suggestions for us regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.