Students fear a lot regarding the WBJEE entrance exam, especially for the JEM. But the real fact is that there are only 1205 seats including Kalyani and hardly one lakh aspirants from all over West Bengal and some from outside West Bengal apply and appear for this exam.
So, regarding the number of applicants and syllabus, it is not at all a matter of tension, especially the syllabus as it is not at all tough. The syllabus is mostly drawn from the Class XI and Class XII syllabus of West Bengal board. If you have prepared thoroughly and with full concentration, then it would be very easy for you to crack the exam. Though you may have some problem in the Mains as it contains subjective questions. But if you have your concepts clear, you can easily write down in your own language.
We have also provided the tips and tricks for the entrance exams like:-
Some tips and tricks to crack WBJEE JEM entrance exam:
1. First of all refer to the syllabus of WBJEE JEM entrance exam.
2. Study according to the syllabus. Don’t waste time on the subjects or topics which are not included in the syllabus.
3. As the syllabus mostly is drawn from that of Class XI and Class XII of West Bengal board, you may not face much problem in completing your syllabus.
4. Refer to some previous year question papers of WBJEE JEM, at-least of 10 years and note down the topics and subjects are important and those which are not. Focus more on the important subjects and topics only. Even you can neglect the unimportant subjects and topics.
5. In the PMT, all the questions asked here are multiple choice questions, and in Mains, the questions are subjective. But as the time will be limited. that means the questions will be fully conceptual and to the point. For that you just need to have the clear concepts on your subjects.
6. Do not try to attempt all the questions, it is not necessary. Attempt only those about which you are very much sure as there is negative marking. This point was very necessary to mention because many students have this notion that attempting more and more questions even if not sure may lead to some of them getting correct and there would be increase in the score. If you are thinking so, then change it now because as mentioned earlier in this point that there is negative marking, so some may get correct, but there is no surety of it. Instead it all may get wrong and your score would go down. Even if some by chance gets correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not at all beneficial to attempt all the questions.
7. Practice as many practice papers or previous year papers as you can and that too within the exam time of WBJEE JEM. Like this you would be increasing your speed of solving the questions and with more accuracy.
8. The most important thing is to stay cool, especially in the examination hall because tension can uproot your desire fully. If possible go to bed early the night before the exam.
So these were some tricks to crack WBJEE JEM entrance exam which might help you. Follow these and I am sure you would be definitely able to crack the exam.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.