Entrance exams are a matter of fear for many of the students. EAMCET is not very different from this fact. But in reality there is not a single matter of tension about it. It is almost equal to the other exams. If you are worried about the number of applicants, then stop worrying about it as it is a state held entrance exam, so the rush of the applicants would be very much less. And moreover the syllabus of the entrance exam is fully based on the syllabus of Class XI and XII of Andhra Pradesh Board. If anybody from outside Andhra Pradesh is applying, for them also the syllabus is not so tough. It is almost similar to the other boards only some changes might be there. Those remaining part or the extra part can be covered easily. And if you have your concepts clear, you can easily attend the paper and score very good rank in it.
We have also provided the tips and tricks for the entrance exams like:-
Some tips and tricks to crack EAMCET Medical entrance exam:
- The most important thing is to refer the syllabus of the EAMCET Medical entrance exam and study only according to it. There is no need to waste time on the subjects and the topics which are not included in the syllabus. Also by referring to the syllabus you will get to know about the extra subject or topic you need to cover.
- The syllabus mostly is drawn from that of Class XI and Class XII of Andhra Pradesh board. So the students of this board, you should not have any tension about it. Only the other board students will have to study a bit extra, but that too it is very nominal.
- Don’t forget to refer some of the previous year question papers of the EAMCET Medical entrance test, if possible refer to at-least of previous 10 years and note down the topics and the subjects those are important and those which are not. Focus more on the important subjects and topics. Even if you want, you can neglect some of the subjects and topics which you feel are not so important.
- The questions asked here are multiple choice questions. But as the time is be limited, the questions will be fully conceptual and to the point. For that you just need to have the clear concepts on your subjects.
- Never try to attempt all the questions. It is not at all necessary to do so. Attempt only those about which you are sure enough as there exist the system of negative marking. This point was very important to be mentioned as many students have this foolish notion that attempting more and more questions, even if not sure about it, may lead to some of them getting correct and that would result in increase in the score. If you have such type of notion then change it immediately because as mentioned earlier in this point that there is negative marking, so some may get correct, but there is no surety of it. Instead it all may get wrong and your score would go down. Even if some by chance gets correct, the wrong ones will decrease your score. So it is not at all beneficial to attempt all the EAMCET Medical questions.
- Practice as many previous year’s practice papers as you can and that too within the exam time of the EAMCET Medical entrance exam. Like this you would be increasing your speed of solving the questions and with more accuracy.
- The most important thing is to stay cool, especially in the examination hall because tension can result to nausea which can uproot your desire fully. If possible go to bed early the night before the exam.
So these were some tricks to crack EAMCET Medical entrance exam which might help you. Follow these and I am sure you would be definitely able to crack the exam.
ALL THE BEST!
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the post, please share it with us in the comment box below.