In every organization corporate meeting are the part of the business processes. The employee and the top management should be aware and must know how to manage the sale meetings. The manger should be able to decide how to plan and make the meeting effective ,no matter if it is a national, regional, or a local meeting. Here are some of the basic the rules that must be kept in mind in order to make a meeting more successful are discussed. Meetings are very important for management as well as communication. Properly run meetings save time, increase motivation, productivity, and solve problems.
There are some important points that need to be considered while organizing a sales meeting, these are as follows :
- Food and Quality Service– Proper fooding arrangements are the pre-requisites of any sales meeting. Food and the quality of the service is very important for the planners of the meeting and the attendees
- Adequate Meeting Space –This is another important thing that is required in the sales meeting that there must be enough space to accommodate the attendees and there should be no chaos.
- Service- the service provided in the sales meeting to welcome repeat business in the future years for the mangers.
- Enough Restrooms- When organizing a sales meet it should be kept in mind that there are enough rooms for the people attending it so that they can take rest if there is a delay or break in the meeting.
- Location- The location of the sales meeting is yet another considerable factor. The location of the meeting should be convenient enough for the attendees. The location can be in down town, near to the airport or at some place where the modes of transportation can be made easily available. The location should also be attractive enough to go with the image of the company. Attractive location is preferred mainly for the incentive distribution meetings.
- Security- For organizing a sales meeting, security is an important factor that needs to be looked upon. The sales meeting should mainly be organized away from the busy or residential areas and the managers should also see that only one group is present in the hotel that is their own and no other business firm should be present.
Types of Meetings
There are different types of corporate meetings which are :
- National or regional sales meet
- Technical Meetings
- Management meetings
- New product launch meeting
- Public meetings
- Training meetings
- Incentive meetings
Basic rules for Meeting:
Here is a solid basic structure for most types of meetings. This assumes that what the requirement of meeting, Why the meeting is necessary, and what sort of meeting to hold.
- Plan and use the agenda of the meeting purpose as a planning tool.
- Circulate the meeting agenda in advance for a good outcome.
- Run the meeting on an appropriate track.
- Try to follow up all agreed actions and responsibilities.
Factors Responsible to make a meeting more effective:
Choice of structure and style in the regular running to make it effective hugely dependent on following factors:
- Proper circumstances, mood, atmosphere, background, etc must be given.
- Future aspects for the organisation.
- Needs and interest of the attenders.
- Once confidence, role and experience for the subject for which meeting is held.
- Position and relationship with the team member of the party.
- The aim of the meeting.
- Retailing And Wholesaling
- Information Gathering In Market Research
- Description of Measures Evaluating Sales People
- Buying Behaviour in Business Market
Reader can their feedbacks in the Comment Section..!!