ELITMUS Exam Preparation Tips
Here I am going to provide you some ELITMUS Exam Preparation Tips so that you can score good percentile and get a better job opportunity.
Let me first tell you what is ELITMUS Exam:-
ELITMUS Exam comprise of pH Test.
Now the next question arises what is pH Test ? Well I am surely going to answer that question but after a while.
Continuing with the ELITMUS Exam, ELITMUS conducts this pH test which is a paper pen test it’s no more an online test.The test was first conducted in April,2005 and more than 900 candidates took this test.
Now coming back to the question WHAT IS pH TEST ?
pH test is a test conducted by eLitmus which is an Indian Company that help other companies to hire candidates for jobs at entry level. The score of pH test is considered by many companies that includes Accenture ,IBM , L&T Infosys etc… The list is quite long.
So, WHY IS ELITMUS SO IMPORTANT ?
The importance of ELITMUS Exam/ pH Test is in terms of Placement. The test score can provide you a better job opportunity. If you score good in pH Test than you can directly face the off campus interview . The eligibility criteria of a company also matters and your good academics too play a great role in getting you a job.
Well now when I have already told you what is ELITMUS, what is pH test and it’s importance. The another very big question is
WHAT SHOULD BE THE CUTOFF PERCENTILE TO GET INTERVIEW CALLS ?
Ammm, scoring 70 percentile and above is considered good but if you try a little hard and get 80 percentile and above it is excellent. This will surely help you get a good job in a reputed company.
Here are some of the useful ELITMUS Exam Preparation Tips to help you:-
Talking about the helpful tips:-
1. You must pay attention to the pattern of tests conducted in campus recruitment. The pH Test is quite similar to them.
2.For pH Test you must pay attention to the basics of Mathematics and basics of English as the pH Test tests your employ-ability skills the knowledge of these two are must.
3.The pH Test paper consists of three sections:-
- The first is QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE:-
1.Don’t swot the formulas as every important formula is given to you. So, don’t waste your time .
2.prepare probability,combination and permutation as they are important topics and you can score good on their basis in Quantitative Apptitute.
3.This section also consists of Arithmetic,Mensuration and Geometry as well as other basis Mathematics questions.
- The another sections is VERBAL REASONING section:-
1.Try to attempt the unseen passages there are two or three unseen passage in this section.
2.The another best scoring area is VERB FORM questions.
3. This section also consists of Sentence Correction and Completion and Analogy as well as basic English questions.
- Third and last section is PROBLEM SOLVING:-
1.In this section focus on Cryptoarithmetic questions. This will help you score better.
2. This section also consists Critical Reasoning Questions , Puzzles etc.
4.All the sections consists of 20 questions.
5.You can score more than 80 percentile by answering 9 to 10 questions in each section.
FEW OTHER USEFUL TIPS:-
1. Time Management is very important.
2. Attempt questions that you know properly or are well aware off.
3. Don’t just blindly tick the answers as their is negative marking also. This can lower your percentile.
4. Practice previous years ELITMUS Exam papers.
5. Sectional percentile is very important.
6. Practice as much as you can.
BOOKS TO BE USED:-
TIME material is good for beginners.
ARUN SHARMA is the best for practice.
Don’t prefer RS AGGARWAL as its questions are not of ELITMUS level.
Although the above tips will surely help you to get good score in pH Test but hard work is the key to success just remember the three things:-
1. Make proper planning, make schedules, plan which topic to start first always prepare the hard stuff first.
2. Prepare yourself well with all the topics and important points before exam, make clue cards for quick revision.
3.The more you will practice the more perfection you will gain.
Check the list before exam make sure you have done all the things and you are well prepared , if something is left don’t panic ,make sure the topics you have done are very well prepared.Get a good rest on the night before the exam.
ALL THE BEST AND DO WELL.
Although we have tried to bring all the information regarding ELITMUS Exam Preparation Tips through oureducation research and this research was conducted in November 2014 but the tips given above are on the basis of experience and it is not necessary that you will score good by using these tips only as I have already mentioned hard work is necessary for exam for updated information please mail with contact number ( your number is safe with us) at our email id email@example.com.
Your comments are valuable to us. Please go down for you precious comments.