HOW TO PREPARE FOR ISC CLASS 12TH IN 30 DAYS
PREPARE FOR ISC CLASS 12TH IN 30 DAYS
PREPARE FOR ISC CLASS 12TH IN 30 DAYS-The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations every year conducts three examinations the ICSE class 10th , ISC class 12th and CVE year 12. Finally the date has been announced for ICSE 10th and ISC 12th . The exam for ISC will start from 7th feb till 2nd april. The exam time table for ISC exam, Prepare 12th board exams science ,commerce 50 days
As soon as the exam dates are out I am sure students appearing might be having scary nightmares . The ISC exams are necessary for those students who are interested to join IIT’s and NIT and later join the best institutes. For the year 2018 there has been change in the pass marks for ISC it has been shifted from 40 % to 35%. Official website for ISC exam, How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12 .
Since just 30 days are left now for exams hence let me share some useful preparation tips for all students to help them prepare in such short time.:- PREPARE FOR ISC CLASS 12TH IN 30 DAYS
- Proper planning for the study plan defines the success in exam . If you have a well defined short and smart plan for study I am sure you will succeed in the exams. Hence prepare a compact study schedule that will allow you to cover all subjects in time and definitely the plan should be followed diligently. Latest ISC Sample Papers for Class 12 Physics
- Start practising more of sample papers and model papers as those give you a brief idea about the type of questions and its format. It also analyzes your preparation level and helps you to set yourself within a time limit. COMPUTER SCIENCE ISC CLASS XII
- Practicing old question papers also detects your weak points and focus on the stronger ones. Question papers for last year ISC
- While you are preparing for the exams keep marking the important facts or topics to be known. ISC Chemistry Sample Paper for class 12 –
- Prepare a time table for daily basis as not much time you will have in hand. Hence prepare a very apt schedule that would be easily followed along with covering all subjects and topics.
- Completely ignore your social media accounts till the exams gets finished as it will just break your poor concentration thus wasting your precious time. English Sample Paper for Class 10 ICSE Board
- Along with your study preparation you also need time to relax and stay calm as that also helps you in grasping lessons better .
- Always remember that practice is the only key solution to score high in exams. Refer to books prescribed by the board instead of wasting time in other
- Try to avoid studying a lesson that remain untouched and never cram about it,in fact revise for the lessons already complete to avoid confusions.
- I Know you must have started doing all possible ways you can to prepare for the exams approaching hence though this post I am advising to follow these simple steps for preparation. Score 90 Percent above marks in CBSE ISC Exam
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.