PREPARE FOR WEST BENGAL BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS
PREPARE FOR WEST BENGAL BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS-The West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Examination is also known as W.B.C.H.S.E is the organization responsible for conducting secondary and higher secondary examinations in the state every year. Their main motive is to provide the students of bengal with a better education and maintain the educational activities as well. The HS examinations schedule for 2018 has been announced and is uploaded on their official website .The tentative dates for exams are from 27th march 2018 to 11th april 2018 with the results in may.
The exam would held as single paper each day with duration of 3 hours 15 mins.
Since only 2 months time is left for the exams hence as students you must be in need of preparation guidance to complete the syllabus in time and help you score well. The state board though is considered to be quite tough and lengthy and needs you to write quite elaborative answers. Various Board Sample Papers including CBSE and ICSE for Class 9,10,12, West Bengal board 10th exams preparation
Hence I am sharing with you certain important guidelines to help you prepare for the exams in 2 months and choose your career ahead:- Best CBSE School in West Bengal, TOP MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN DURGAPUR, WEST BENGAL
Join with oureducation class 12th board exam Telegram group to discuss on problems and find answers to your queries
PREPARE WEST BENGAL BOARD CLASS 12TH IN 60 DAYS
- The one and only success formula for cracking this exams is to practise and practise more. The more you solve test papers the better you get ahead. Previous years question papers and model papers are your saviour for sure. As they guide you about the type of questions you might get in exams along with their format and also you may get some repeated questions .
- You need to prepare proper study notes or materials with all important points and topics to be covered.Notes provide you with clear details about the syllabus to be covered and organizes the study plan.
- Formulas in maths or physics plays a crucial role and lets yous core better so make a list of all important formulas and keep revising daily.
- Avoid using too many text books and refer to the board prescribed books as that will provide you with the correct information and keep you updated with no space for confusion.
- Avoid placing yourself under too much of stress and pressure as that might leave you confused and uneasy instead try to relax while studying and also during the exams.
- Solving the test papers is actually evaluating your progress capacity in preparation and you can easily analyze about the weaker points and strive to work hard on it.
- Do not ever do last moment juggling with the subjects. Avoid any last minute mugging up of subjects as that will leave you in a more confused state. TOP ENGG COLLEGES IN KOLKATA
- Always prepare a proper study plan and follow it strictly and make a habit of revision daily and weekly .
- West bengal board papers are said to be quite elaborative hence time management is very necessary and that is only possible if you keep practising previous years papers with mock test papers.
- Another important thing to keep in mind is keeping your answer scripts neat and clean during the exams as you might be given special grace marks on it. Biology Sample question paper for class ix WB Board.
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.