IS SAT TEST HARD? OF PSAT VS SAT WHICH IS EASIER?
PSAT CONSIDERED EASY
PSAT CONSIDERED EASY- Well the answer to this question is definitely a Yes. The reason being you need to sit at one place for 4 long hours trying to answer questions from very easy to very difficult and with this all the sections are time bound . This exam is tough for almost everyone though you might be having loads of experience .
- This test is a challenging one and the new SAT introduced is a bit more difficult which can be made easy if you understand the concept well. The way questions are asked in SAT makes it more difficult.
- You might face trouble because of the time limit given as it starts creating huge pressure on the student.
- There might be concepts and questions in maths that has been completely off your mind and this might lead you to lot of worries.
- You will require more time to read passages or essays and try to write down answers as it will create a big challenge for you if you are not a daily big reader.
- One of the major reasons for SAT being tough is that it creates high stress levels and thus student’s face anxiety and the result is not favourable at all.
The conclusion could be that everyone has different levels of preparation and understanding things hence if you prepare well then SAT should not be that tough. ..Get to know more about what is SAT exam . Also know more about the preparation of SAT examinations-SAT preparation – OurEdu BlogOurEdu Blog
PSAT VS SAT WHICH IS EASIER?
Well let’s get to know the major differences between PSAT & SAT, also which one of the two is easier…
The PSAT is basically the smaller version of SAT and it can help you get scholarships but not admission. It also has the same type of questions with same instructions .
Though there are certain differences between the two if we see-
- The total length for PSAT is 2hr 45 mins whereas for SAT is 3 hrs. The PSAT is comparatively shorter than SAt but still you will need the same amount of stamina for answering as you require for SAT.
- The PSAT is scored out of 1520 whereas SAT is scored out of 1600 ,because its is relatively easier. So with your PSAT score it will be easy for you to predict your SAT scores as well.
- The SAT tests almost the same skills required by PSAT as well ,even the type of questions are also similar. Studying for PSAT means you are also getting ready for SAT test.
- Though the PSAT is the very easy going younger version of SAT and the difference is very minimum.
Hence these two tests are quite similar in content and other things but functionally they are quite different .
Find out about the sample papers for SAT practice and mock papers to get a clear idea and excel better –Global-Exam SAT details, Free Mocks tests
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU TAKE THE SAT?
Well the answer to his question is as many times you want. But it is recommended to take 2 to 3 times maximum 4 as there are no restrictions. It is a 2 hr 45 mins long test given during the month of October . The students are recommended to take the tests on two back to back dates so that later on they can decide if they need to take the test more. Get to know about maths sample papers and more of mock papers for practice- Sat exam papers Archives – OurEdu BlogOurEdu Blog, SAT Sample Paper-Mathematicsg , Get to know about the registration process and exam pattern for SAT-