Rajasthan Board is a board of education for level of school in the state of Rajasthan. Its a state agency of Government of Rajasthan in India. It was establishedin the year 1957. Its headquarter is situated in Ajmer. Rajasthan board took rapid strides for promotion and is spread over 3,42,239 sq. km & in more than 6000 schools situated in 32 districts. The examinations conducted by the board is as follows :- Secondary School Examination (+10), Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) (Arts/Science/commerce), Praveshika Pariksha (+10), Varishtha Upadhayay Parisksha (10+2)(Sanskrit Shiksha), Science talent search examination ( State level ) Regular, National Talent search examination. Under MHRD, Govt. of India introduced National awards for teachers for the use of ICT. For students’ development various competitive exam, talent search exam & personality developement camp is also organised.
Some facts about Rajasthan Board:-
- Rajasthan Board has approved optical marks recognition sheets for class X exam in order to
reduce the pressure of exam on students. It will also reduce the chances of mistakes while checking the answer sheets.
- The Rajasthan Board has decided not to recheck the answersheets as per the complaints given by students to check English papers of class XII commerce.
Some functions of Board :-
- Board is reponsible for making policy & then implementing them.
- It is responsible for analysing the effectiveness of the policies and their implementation.
- It is responsible to maintain fiscal integrity.
- It establishes, evaluates & maintains the education program which provides opportunity to each and every candidate to recieve quality education.
- It creates two way communications with the committee and staff and listens to their advice and counsel.
- Basically the functions are divided into 3 categories that is governance, executive & judicial.
Here provided the syllabus of class 9, 10, 11, 12. You can download the syllabus in PDF form
Click to download :- BSER Class 9 Syllabus PDF
You may also like to visit :-
Users can give their suggesstions in comment box to improve the article.