1. Vallabhbhai Patel Chest institute : The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) could be a distinctive postgraduate medical institution devoted to analysis, teaching and patient care within the field of chest diseases. It’s a University of city maintained establishment and is funded entirely by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The Institute is ideally settled within the heart of the of city, providing the requisite educational surroundings. The Institute fulfills the requirements like for providing relief to sizable amount of patients within the community plagued by Chest Diseases. It’s eminently discharged its role and has attained a novel place within the field of Chest drugs.
The main objectives of VPCI is to conduct analysis in basic and clinical aspects of chest diseases, to coach post graduates in pulmonic and important Care drugs and allied disciplines, to develop new diagnostic technologies and air knowledge base associated with these areas to personnel of different establishments within the country and to produce specialised fact-finding and management services to patients.
Address : Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi,Delhi – 110007
Website : www.vpci.org.in
Phone : 011-27402400
2. Lady Hardinge Medical College : Lady Hardinge Medical College could be a premier all ladies Medical school settled in Cannaught place ,New Delhi. It is related to Smt Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Kalavati thermoplastic Childrens Hospital. LHMC is beneath the Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi per annum two hundred woman students are admitted to the MBBS course through the city PMT medical exam. The area unit post Graduate seats in varied medical specialities. PG entrance admits each males and females. Faculty appointment is thru the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC).
Website : www.hardinge.org
3. Maulana Azad Medical College : The Maulana Azad Medical College is located within the capital town of Country. It straddles the historic recent town of Dehi on one facet and also the a lot of fashionable Lutyen’s Delhi on the opposite. The sprawling field includes the college and three of its major associated hospitals particularly Lok Nayak Hospital and GB Pant Hospital and also the Guru Nanak Eye Centre. This establishment is was done by a good national and specialiser, Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad and has been alive since 1959.
Address : Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,New Delhi – 110002
Website : www.mamc.ac.in
Phone : 011-23231438
4. RajKumari Amrit Kaur School of Nursing : The Rajkumari Amrit Kaur school of Nursing could be a pioneer institute for nursing education in Asia and South East Asia region providing basic and better education programmes. It is controlled financially by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and academically attached to school of city as Department of Nursing beneath college of science. The first objective of the faculty is to produce and promote education and analysis within the field of nursing.
The College was established in 1946 and at first B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing programme was developed to coach young ladies as skilled nurses for meeting the health wants of the country. In 1959, the University was approved the initiation of 2 years Master of Nursing programme, M.Phil, in Nursing was introduced in 1986 as a foundation course for endeavor academic degree work and within the year 1992, academic degree programme in nursing was started beneath Department of Nursing.
Address : Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024
Website : www.rakcon.com
Phone : 011-26436788
5. Institute for The Physically Disabled : P.Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically disabled is an autonomous organization beneath the executive and money management of Ministry of Social Justice management. The Institute for the Physically disabled came into being once Jawahar Lal Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Physical drugs and Rehabilitation and different allied establishment surpassed the council for the help of halting disabled were condemned by the goverment of India in 1975 and regenerate into an autonomous body within the year 1976. It absolutely was renamed P.Deendayal Upadhyaya within the year 2002.
Address : 4, Vishnu Digamber Marg, New Delhi 110002.
Website : www.iphnewdelhi.in
Phone : 011- 23233782
6. All India institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS) : Creating a rustic imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and straight away after independence he a granded style to attain it. Among the temples of contemporary India that he designed, was a centre of excellence within the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and analysis in Southeast Asia, and during this he had the whole-souled support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian official in 1946 already suggested the institution of a national medical centre which might focus on meeting the necessity for extremely qualified personnel to be seem when the nation’s increasing health care activities . The dreams of Jawaharlal Nehru and Amrit Kaur and also the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to form a proposal that found favor with the goverment of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand beneath the capital of Sri Lanka set up was created, to put the inspiration stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952. The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous establishment through an Act of Parliament, to function as a centre for nurturing excellence.
Address : Ansari Nagar East, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi – 110029
Website : www.aiims.edu
7. Jamia Hamdard : The history of Jamia Hamdard begins with the institution of a little Unani clinic within the year 1906 by Hafiz Abdul Hameed, one amongst the well-known practitioners of Unani System of medication of his time. Hafiz Abdul Hameed had a vision of creating and appling Unani drugs into a discipline so Unani medicines might be distributed in a very a lot of efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which implies “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in freelance Asian nations. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Abdul Hameed was dreaming of putting in place a fancy of academic establishments which might focus on highlight the contribution of Islam and Muslim culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for solidifying diseases.
Website : www.jamiahamdard.edu
Phone : 011-26059688
8. Jawaharlal Nehru Homeopathic Medical School & Hospital : Nehru Homoeopathic Medical school and Hospital is one amongst the premier and acknowledged homoeopathic schools of India. The establishment was supported by Late Padama Bhushan Awardee Dr. Yudhvir Singh, a good insurgent,social employee and pioneer practitioner of India. The inspiration stone of the faculty building was set by the then Hon’ble Dr. Sushila Nayyar, Minister of Health and Family Welfare in August 1963. The OPD wing was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, late Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri in June,1964 and a hundred bedded IPD Services were started on Feb. 1980 by the Municipal council member, Sh.Kedarnath Sahani. The journey of the faculty started with the excellence of Dr.Jugal Kishore, Founder Director of the faculty. Previous principals of the faculty are Dr.B.K.Bhatnagar, Dr.D.P.Rastogi, Dr.V.K.Gupta and Dr.V.K. Khanna. At this time the Principal was Dr. (Mrs.) Anil K Malhotra since August, 2007. Classes within the school were started from 1967 for DHMS Course, upgraded to BHMS course beneath Board of Homoeopathic System of medication. On first Sep 1972 this establishment was handed over by Dr. Yudhvir Singh public trust to city Administration. The faculty was awarded for the B. H. M. S. Degree since 1992. The establishment has commenced the Postgraduate Degree Course from 2009.
Website : www.nhmc.delhigovt.nic.in
Phone : 011- 24334225
9. University College of Medial Sciences : Established in 1971 as a Constituent College in the city, runs varied medical and paramedical courses. Annual admission in MBBS is 150, MD/MS is 71, besides Doctor of Philosophy courses in Medical college. Paramedical courses: BSc(Medical Technology), Radiography,certificate course in Nursing (GTB Hospital), and Medical Laboratory.
In-service coaching Guru lamb Bahadur Hospital is that the associated teaching hospital with over one thousand beds. Known for its quality research in the nation, ranking seventh supported by the amount of publications in indexed journals. Meritorious college on skilled teams of United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, WHO, UNAIDS, World Bank, ICMR, ICMR, NACO, DST and CSIR. College with wonderful results. Students surpass in curricular/extracurricular activities.
Address : Dilshad Garden,Delhi – 110 095
Website : www.ucms.ac.in
Phone : 011-22582106
10. Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College : Safdarjung Hospital was supported in 1942 throughout the Second warfare as a Base Hospital for the allied forces. It absolutely was condemned by the govt.of India in 1954 beneath the Ministry of Health. It’s for over the years is into one amongst the most important, tertiary level multi-disciplinary care establishments. Supported the wants and developments in treatment, the hospital has been often upgrading its facilities from diagnostic and therapeutic aspects altogether in the specialities. The hospital that started with solely 204 beds currently has 1531 approved beds. The hospital provides treatment to numerous people not solely of city and therefore of the near states.
Website : www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in
Phone : 011-26161960