Madhya Pradesh Board Of Secondary Education was established in 1965 with the aim of serving best quality education to their students. The Board of Education run successfully by the Ministry of Educational Department of the state government. The Board always try to give equal importance to the conductance of exam by the other boards in the state. MPBSE provide their own textbooks and offered their own courses for the senior and senior secondary level. This post present, some of the MP Board Model Paper of Class 10, which are specially designed in order to provide platform for helping the Board appearing students of Madhya Pradesh Board so that they can secure excellent marks in their Final Exams. For the purpose of enhance performance, find out more Sample papers from BOARD SAMPLE PAPERS.
- Board grant affiliation or recognition to the recognised colleges.
- Board dictate their own courses along with text-books for secondary and higher secondary classes.
- Board conduct examination for both highschool and Intermediate.
- Board provide equivalence to the examinations conducted by other Boards.
Tips for Exam Preparation for MP Board Class 10 students:
Following are some of the key-points which a student need to remember at the time of examination for securing good marks in their board Exam. Class 1oth is an important step for every students, after this they are capable enough to take the decision for selecting correct path for their career. Marks obtained in class 1o have their own weight-age in various graduation and post graduation competitions.Students need to give equal importance and time to each subject for a good preparation. The marking scheme of Madhya Pradesh board is 75 marks for theory and 25 marks for practical.
1. For Maths, learn and revise all formulas by heart and try to focus the geometry and algebra section. Try to solve as much as practice paper you can. While solving, try to give long format answers to get marks as per step marking.
2. For Science, try to write short and precise answers with formulas for physics portion. Don’t forget to prepare labelled diagrams, as they sure help to fetch full marks. Try to practice the numerical portion as much as you can.
In Chemistry, mention the name reaction when required. Focus on formula and revise all organic and inorganic part on regular basis for good marks.
In Biology, go through all the diagrams properly and try to mention it in every answer where required. Scientific names are very important for this subject thus well preparation is must.
3. For English, try to focus on the grammar part with writing section. Try to practice Reading Section as much as you can in order to maintain Time Management in exam.
Board of secondary education Madhya Pradesh science syllabus of class 10 is attached Science Syllabus for class 10
Here are some links for the MP Board 10th Class Question Paper in pdf, Click to download.
Here are some links for the 10th MP Board Model Paper, follow
- Previous Year MP Board 10th Model Paper of English
- Solved Science Sample Papers for Class 10 MP Board
Hope the above stuff provide you some assistance. For any kind of suggestion, please follow the comment given below this page.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM