How to Prepare for West Bengal board 10th in 60 days?
Prepare for West Bengal board 10th in 60 days
Prepare for West Bengal board 10th in 60 days-The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education is the board examining authority for the secondary school level examination in the state of West Bengal. The Madhyamik examination is conducted annually and simultaneously all over the state of West Bengal by the WBBSE and also in affiliates of the board located outside West Bengal, elsewhere in India. More than 10,50,000 examinees take the exams every year.
Hence with large number of students enrolling for the exams 2018 ,the board has announced the exam schedule which would be commencing from 12th march till 21st March 2018. Official website for Bengal board 10th
With 60 days in hand you need to give your 100% in preparation and below find some useful tips to utilize the 2 months time for the exams:- West Bengal board 10th exams preparation
Click on Whatsapp logo to join oureducation 10 Class Exam Preparation group with many students to discuss
- Religiously follow the books prescribed by the board that follows the current exam syllabus and pattern and not any publisher or reference books. Referring to other books might leave you in confusion and provide wrong facts. – Best CBSE School in West Bengal,
- Prepare a proper organized time table for your preparation and allot time for topics or subjects that you feel needs extra efforts and time. A well planned schedule is always helpful in preparing in a better way. Top Coaching Centres for IAS in Kolkata
- Solve past years question papers as much you can if you want to score well in the 10th boards. Solving past papers helps you know the exam pattern,the marking type and also type of questions you might face from the syllabus. WEST BENGAL BOARD HISTORY SAMPLE PAPER FOR CLASS 9
- Try taking up mock test papers as these will provide you the insight into the questions for boards and also help you self evaluate your progress level and preparation. Biology Sample question paper for class ix WB Board.
- Stay fit and healthy with proper intake of diet and ample amount of rest that will keep you calm and relaxed. Being healthy at exam is very necessary for proper preparations as we say “health is wealth”. This is quite applicable here. TIPS AND TRICKS TO CRACK WBJEE JEM ENTRANCE EXAM
- Prepare a list of all important formulas and terminology in handwritten notes as these would be helpful in end moment revisions.
- Get hold of ABTA book by the board and solve pages from district schools.
- Time management is very important for Bengal boards exams. The papers are generally lengthy and you really need to develop your speed and accuracy in order to finish the exams in time. English Sample Papers for Class 7 West Bengal Board
- Do not attempt any new chapters right before the exams as it create more troubles for you hence try to finish the syllabus and keep two to three days for revision. West Bengal Board Sample Papers for Class 8 English
- For study reference
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.
Related Posts:–TIPS AND TRICKS TO CRACK WBJEE JEM ENTRANCE EXAM