ABOUT THE TATA COMPANY:
The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals.
The group has operations in more than 80 countries across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
Placement Criteria of every company is different. We all know that the environment i svery Competative even in case of Jobs in TCS.
People often say that TCS is well known branded company.
What often people don’t understand that if you perform well you will even reach on heights in any Company.
This top mnc is having two division in all one is TATA technicalities where students from the technical domain come into. The other is the Tata business consulting
Tata Business consulting is for the employees who have done MBA or BCOM, BBA etc.
TATA PLACEMENT CRITERIA:
- Candidates should have minimum 60% marks throughout. so even if you have 59.9% in class 12th just don’t go to this comapany. It will be sheer waste of your Time.
- We will suggest you to look for the age critriea and class 10th, 12th, and degree cgpa or percentage criteria seriously.
- Don’t loose hope. After 3-4 years when you will learn work for e.g. how to code in java or how to develop some useful application any Company will find you worth enough to hire.
- Develop Qualities with in yourself in the meanwhile to set your self competitative with the competitions.
- Join some technical classes in your city for java, c++ or dotnet etc. Join coaching or classes for hot demanding technologies.
Rounds for Tata Placements
FIRST ROUND:Aptitude Round.
It is an online test .Aptitude test will have Analytical and Logical Reasoning and English sections. Aptitude questions will be of CAT/GRE level.
SECOND ROUND: Group discussion Round.
In this round a topic is given by the company to the selected candidates for discussion.This round judges the communication skill,leadership quality and how good the candidate is as a teaam player.
THIRD ROUND: Interview Round.
The candidates who will be shortlisted from the 1st and 2nd round will be called for HR interview.This round will judge the confidence,communication skill and general knowledge of the candidate
Tata offers some where around 3.2 lpa to 4.2 lpa to its new commers. Basically this ppackage is for the students coming from norm engineering colleges. In case you are the one, who has done his/her engineering from IITs then you may be offered around 5.2 lpa.
Tata company also offers sudexo coupon to its employee. Basically, these sudexo coupon are big saver of the taxes.
Employee Reviews for TATA Company after Joining:-
Many Employee Report to OurEducation saying the TATA is not having enough projects.
So people need to sit on benches for 6-9 months and even for 2 years. Because of which they wouldn’t be able to learn anything new.
Few people also said that, the TATA don’t give enough Promotions in the hierrachy follow by it.
- Good infrastructure, modern ambience.
- Good work life balance.
- Good facilities for health insurance.
- iif you get the project you will get good exposure of technologies.
- You can say there isno promotion process at all. Even if you get promotion, it will be too late.
- You will get very Less increment.
- Politics plays well. If you want to go to the onsite, just do buttering of your managers.
- If you get into one project, it will be way difficult for you to come out of the project for which you are not interested
Advise to management
- stop involving too much politics. It is bad for the People.
- Give promotions on the basis of work assessment not on the basis of buttering of managers.
- Please improve Promotion cycles.
- Improve connection to upper management so that employee like us learn many things from our seniors
Tricks to get into TATA Company.
- Basically TCS generally have dumps of previous Years. When you will go for its test system, often the Queston from those dumps will come. So read Previous years TCS question papers wisely.
- If you belong to technical domain like engineer just revise basic c, java concepts. The interviewer doesn’t ask you above than the basic stuffs of Coding.
- If you are from the management side, then be ready with case studies. You will be given the case study and you are supoose to give the possible suggestion or solution.
- Be ready for interview. Questions like introduce yourself. what is your weakness? what i your strength is common in TATA interview session when you will go for placements.
Don’t forget to prepare the very common and most important question of
Why do you want to Join TATA? 🙂
Want to prepare for Government JobsGovernment Preparation group
- Hp placement Criteria – packages, reviews, rounds
- Check placement Criteria for ericsson – pckage offered, rounds
- Placement criteria for top companies
- Placement criteria for amazon- top ecommerce company, packages, rounds
- Placement criteria for deolitte