Top 10 Engineering Colleges in New Delhi1:58 pm
1. Northern India Engineering College : Northern India Engineering College (NIEC), New Delhi was established by BBDES, LUCKNOW within the year 2003. NIEC has associate esthetically designed field contact about nine acres of lush area at Shastri Park. The field includes of 5 interconnected blocks covering a designed up space of approx. 2000 sq. feet. NIEC offers Graduate and Post Graduate level full time skilled programs approved by AICTE in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi.
2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a ‘A’ Grade university with NAAC, established by Government of Delhi below the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 browse with its modification in 1999.
Vision: “The University can stimulate each the hearts and minds of students, empower them to contribute to the welfare of society at large, train them to adopt themselves to the dynamic wants of the economy, advocate them for cultural leadership to confirm peace, harmony and prosperity for all.”
Address : Sector – 16C Dwarka,Delhi – 110078, India
Website : www.ipu.ac.in
Phone : 011-25302170
3. Bharti Vidyapeeth College Of Engineering : Within the last decade Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) has emerged as a worldwide university with a good giving of programs and courses varied by different colleges. BVDU these days has a progressive infrastructure, sprawling campuses, intensive teaching and learning facilities, library and analysis facilities.
Today Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University has thirty two constituent units and is one in all India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi-campus universities. Over the years BVDU has contributed thousands of well trained graduates, post graduates and doctorates to the pool of executives in India and abroad. In line with its slogan of “Social transformation through Dynamic education” BVDU nurtures a holistic education approach that not only academically enriches the scholars, however additionally contributes to the students temperament by nurturing innovation, power and sensible work expertise.
Address : A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Rohtak Raod(In front of Paschim Vihar East Metro Station),
New Delhi -110063
Website : www.bvcoend.ac.in
Phone : 020-24407100
4. Ambedkar Institute of Technology : At Present Delhi has numerous purported Engineering Institutes like IIT, DCE, NSIT and Govt. Institutes attached to GGSIP University. To cater to the wants of technical education thanks to the expansion of workforce, AIACTR was started in 2001 with thirty intakes every in ECE and CSE branch. One batch has already passed throughout 2005 with glorious field placement, it’s envision that a lot of technical workforce are needed. Thanks to high growth of population variety of Multi National corporations have come back up in and around Delhi. To cater the wants of those industries where massive technical workforce is needed.
The College vision is to become associate Institute of Excellence within the field of Post-Graduate Engineering. AIACTR presently offers four M.Tech programs as per the main points given below :
1. Information Technology
2. Electronics communication
3. Signal process
4.. R F & Microwave Engineering.
Address : Geeta Colony, East delhi , India – 110031
Website : delhi.gov.in
Phone : 011-22048047
5. Amity College of Engineering and Technology : Amity College of Engineering was established with the main focus to nurture the talent in numerous streams of Engineering. The Educational departments delivers world class education in engineering so as that our graduates possess the talents, data and attitudes necessary to become leaders in engineering trade and academics.
The Instutute provides students with an impressive engineering education, that brings along leading edge researchers, exceptional academics and progressive facilities in exalting physical and virtual environments. Students at Amity meet, work and suffer folks learning each side of engineering.
Amity faculty of Engineering has seven departments:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Applied science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
Address : B – Block, 3rd Floor,
Sector 125 Noida, 201303
Website : www.amity.edu
Phone : 0120- 4392183
6. Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology : Of the national and international situation of the growing demand of qualified technical personnel in several streams of engineering, technology and management, Bhartiya Brahmin public trust in 2005 set the inspiration of Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology (BPIT). BPIT is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and also the board of coaching and Technical Education, Government of Delhi. It’s attached to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi and offers courses of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), that unit is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Address : PSP- 4, Dr. K.N. Katju Marg , Sector 17 Rohini,
New Delhi -110089
Website : www.bpitindia.com
Phone : 011 – 27572900
7. Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology : Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (MAIT) runs Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science and Engineering , Electonics and Communication Engineering, Electriacl and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical and Automation Engineering) and Master of Bussiness Administration. These programmes area unit attached to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is established by prince Agrasen Technical Education Society promoted by a gaggle of accepted Industrialists, man of affairs, Professionals associated Philanthropists with an aim to push quality education within the field of Technology. In its short span of existence MAIT has touched a high normal of excellence through its well equipped laboratory with a high degree of Hardware and continuing stress on hardware primarily based Engineering education, specially designed for the actual branch of engineering. Every and each laboratory and facility within the Institute is well equipped with the most recent computing tools. Presently over 900 engineers are taken by the Institute every year.
Address : PSP Area, Plot No.1, Sector,Rohini,New Delhi
Website : www.mait.ac.in
Phone : 011- 65647742
8. Maharaja Surajmal Institute : This AICTE approved Institute under GGSIP University is ideally situated within the Institutional space of Janakpuri, New Delhi. It has a field area of 8 acres of land with stunning eco-friendly surroundings. Institute was earlier operative from four level building of 6279 sq.m of designed up space. Recently it’s been shifted to a a lot of spacious seven storied building with designed up space of 9660 sq.m The institute has over a brief span of your time non-heritable and developed spectacular infrastructure, experience and resources for conveyance top quality engineering education.
Address : c-4 Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
Website : www.msit.in
Phone : 011-25528117
9. Vishweshraiya College of Engineering and Technology : Vishweshraiya College of Engineering & Technology (V. C. E. T.) was established in 1996 with the only purpose of promoting Technical Management I. T. courses. It managed by Vishweshraiya Educational Trust registered under Societies Registration Act of XXI of 1860 Delhi Government.
The Institute provides Govt. approved Technical/ I. T. education at numerous levels in various disciplines. V. C. E. T. is settled within the heart of the New Delhi on the main road at Naraina.The management has nonheritable land at Ghewra on Tikri Rohtak Road wherever a state of art field is developing with full-fledged Hostel Workshops and Library etc. V. C. E. T.’s strength lies not solely within the absolutely developed course of study that it offers however within the distinctive methodology it applies to impart coaching to the scholars.
Website : www.visveswaraya.org
Phone – 022-2490 3015
10. BBD Northern India Institute of Technology : The reason for Education is supported is that the ideals of “Babuji” is being nourished by numerous educational institutions, under the roof of babu Banarasi Das group of educational institutions (BBDGEI), that have their resources and intellectual capital, making a field with activities and important learning. The establishments take full advantage of collective efforts and optimisation of resources whereas still maintaining their distinct identities in an exceedingly spirit of comradeliness and healthy competition. The scholars gain larger exposure through interaction with their components from alternative streams, that ends up in holistic learning.
Phone : 011-3911000