Founded in 1984, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), informally VIT University, formerly Vellore Engineering College is a private deemed university university institute located in Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- The VIT institution offers
- 20 undergraduate,
- 34 postgraduate, f
- our integrated and
- four research programs.
- It has campuses in Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
What is VITEEE Exam | Pattern | Admission Process, Eligibility
Admissions in VIT-
VIT admission process int simple but compared to IIT JEE exam this exam is quite easy .VIT organizes its own entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE).
The test is conducted every year in the month of April and May. SAMPLE PAPER FOR VITEEE
VITEEE Exam 2018 Pattern
- VITEEE will be held in online mode .
- The VITEEE paper will have a total of 125 Questions questions from all 4 sections.
- All questions will be objective in nature wherein the candidates have to choose 1 correct answer out of the 4 answer options available.
- Each correct answer will be given 3 marks, while for each incorrect response, the candidates will be awarded -1.
- Tota time for BITSAT exam 2 hours 30 minutes.VITEEE SOLVED SAMPLE PAPER
VITEEE Marking Pattern –
|S.No||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks for Each Section|
Who is Eligible for VITEEE Exam ?
Nationality- Both Indian nationals and Non Resident Indians can apply.
Qualifying Exam-Passed 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination -ISCE, New Delhi.
*Students from National Institute of Open Learning (NIOP) can also apply.
Qualifying Marks- Candidates should have secured 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology taken together in 10+2 or equivalent exam. ST/SC (50% marks)
Age- Aspiring candidates should be born on or after July 1, 1996.