PREPARE FOR CBSE CLASS 12TH IN 50 DAYS
PREPARE FOR CBSE CLASS 12TH IN 50 DAYS–Central Board of Secondary Education is considered as one of the most well known educational school board in India affiliated to the central government. This board becomes all the more important as this board is also responsible for organizing Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) which is the biggest entrance test for engineering and also All India Pre Medical Test ( AIPMT) ,the biggest medical entrance test as well. Thus it is understood that the syllabus for these two big exams is the same as CBSE class 11 and 12th. CBSE Official website, Question papers of previous year
Apart from this scoring good in Cbse class 12th also holds importance as it provides you medical or engineering seat and a bright future. Model sample paper for maths, Also know How to score plus 95 Percent Marks Class 12th CBSE ,
For the session 2018, CBSE has finally announced the exam time table for class 12th which would commence from 5th march and would continue till April 12th. It is estimated that this year approx 11 lakh students might appear for the exams.For results of CBSE
Since its less than two months this is quite tough challenge to be able to complete the preparation in such less time. Hence below I would like to share certain important preparation guidance for CBSE class 12th in 50 days :-
- Students eligible for appearing in the CBSE Class 12th Board Exams in the month of March 2018 must go through the marking scheme and sample question papers. CBSE Class 10 Board exams to get compulsory
- You need to stay calm and prepare for the exams with your focus on the learning. If you are well acquainted with the concepts then you have the chances to score high . Solved Previous Years CBSE English Sample Papers
- olving previous years question papers is recommended as it gives you the complete idea about the type of questions you may face along with its pattern.Hence as you complete learning try solving question papers .
- Many students believe in self studying and in fact some of the board toppers also trust this and they strictly recommend studying everything from NCERT books. CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Solved Question paper –
- Working on strategies is recommended for this exams as it will help you vision the path to follow for the preparation and better learning and keep you organized in your study routine.
- Self study is again necessary as whatever you have absorbed during the lessons will help you in self study ahead and also your left doubts can be cleared.
- Taking up coaching is not that important as focus and hard work is the key to success and in the last 2 months you need to focus on your self study. CBSE Solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Accountancy
- Do not keep any doubts for the last two months preparation. If any try to clear it before. Keep the 50 or 60 days for complete revision and preparation. Download Solved CBSE Class 11 Economics Sample Paper
- Be very clear about the books or authors you choose for preparation as constant change in books might leave you totally confused and might infuse you with wrong facts. Refer to only NCERT books prescribed by the board itself for the basic concepts. As the board toppers suggest that referring to any other book apart from the prescribed one is completely wastage.
- For these 50 days try to keep yourself away from the social media as it might cause a major distractions ,do not use calculators for calculations,and keep away your social media as much you can as it might delay in your study plan. ECONOMICS SAMPLE PAPER CLASS 12 CBSE BOARD
- If however till the end moment you are left with certain topics do not try to crimple over it instead leave it and revise those already completed. You will need to dedicate proper time to every subject and topics.
- You need to solve previous years question papers and practise taking up mock tests as these are the best ways of self evaluation and check on the progress level of preparation. Completely follow the NCERT books as you will find maximum things from there.
- For science stream students in subjects like like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, solve at least 5 to 10 questions daily without failure. CBSE 12TH PHYSICS SAMPLE PAPER, SAMPLE PAPER OF CLASS 12TH CBSE MATHS, UNSOLVED CLASS 12 CBSE MATHS SAMPLE PAPERS,
- Biology students need to practise lot of diagrams and practise doing flowcharts and cycles. SOLVED BIOLOGY SAMPLE PAPERS FOR CLASS 12 CBSE, SOLVED CBSE SAMPLE PAPERS FOR CLASS 12 BIOLOGY
Join our Whatsapp group with 12th class for board exam discussion and find solutions to your queries
All the best students !
For any suggestions or queries do drop down your feedback in the comments section below.
Related posts:–CBSE CLASS 10TH BOARD EXAM 2018,