What is IAS:
- Conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ), IAS is supposed to be one of the hardest nut to crack. Indian Administrative Service holds the major position in Union Government and Public Undertakings of India.
- It was formed in 1946 and the selected candidates are trained in Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Academy of Administration.
- IAS officers are recruited by the Union government on the advice of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and announce beneath varied state governments.
- The officers carry very high status and reputation within the society as well as the numerous task of administering public offices, creating it one amongst the foremost fascinating jobs in Asian nation.
- Whereas the several State Governments have management over them, they’ll not censure or take disciplinary action against Associate in Nursing IAS officer or Associate in Nursing All-India service officer, while not consulting the Union Government.
Who conducts IAS Exam:
The Civil Services Examination for getting in IAS is conducted by the UPSC. it’s 3 stages (Preliminary communication, Mains Exam, temperament Test/Interview) and is taken into account to be extraordinarily difficult. Entry into the IAS is taken into account terribly troublesome. the majority of the candidates rank IAS as their prime selection thanks to the high status and variety of career it offers.
As an example, within the 2011 batch, of the 425 chosen candidates, 370 indicated IAS as their 1st preference, twenty five selected IFS and fifteen office, and fifteen selected IPS. However once it came to second preference, 246 candidates marked office as their selection, whereas solely one hundred twenty marked IPS as their second selection and forty nine as IFS.
About City :
Vellore is well known for it’s awesome geographical location. It is situated in southern part of India in Tamil Nadu ( state ) and is located on the eastern ghats of Palar river. This city has very beautiful natural attraction. Apart from being culturally rich this city has also very strong background of Education and is well known for it’s finished leather products.
List of Top Coaching:
We have done a rigorous survey on Top IAS Coaching Centers in Vellore and the list is given below :
- INDUS I.A.S. Coaching Academy
- Majestic Institute
- Alpha Institute
- Valluvaa Institute
1. INDUS I.A.S. Coaching Academy :
- Courses Offered : IAS, IPS, IFS, Online Free Coaching Classes for IAS, IPS.
- Address : 1/129 Amirthi Road, Chitheri, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Pin : 632002
- Phone : 0416 – 2266762.
2. Majestic Institute : This coaching is known for their study material and teaching techniques due to which they are able to fetch second position in our survey.
- Courses Offered : UPSC, IPS, IAS
- Address : No 17/A Padma Nilayam, 6th East Cross Road, Gandhi Nagar ,
- Pin : 632006
- Phone : 0416 – 2247413.
3. Alpha Institute : The institute offers best coaching in the area. All the main UPSC subjects are offreed here.
- Courses Offered : UPSC, IAS, IPS, IFS
- Address : Gandhi Nagar, Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
- Pin : 632006.
- Phone : 0416-2241190.
4. Valluvaa Institute :
Governed by the excellent faculty members, this coaching excels in the no of selections of aspirants
- Courses Offered : IPS, IFS, IAS and other exams by UPSC.
- Address : No 39, Auxilium College Road, Gandhi Nagar, Vellore.
- Pin : 632006.
- Phone : 0416-2243077
*Although we have tried to bring Top IAS Coaching Centers in Vellore, Tamil Nadu through oureducation research and this research was conducted on June 2017 but by the time you decide to take admission in any of the Top IAS Coaching Centers in Vellore, Tamil Nadu , teachers and management of coaching may change so for updated information please mail with contact number ( your number is safe with us) at our email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also raise your query in comment box at bottom of the page.
- Top IAS coaching centre in Pune
- Top IAS coaching centre in Madhya Pradesh
- Top IAS coaching centre in Mumbai with performance
- Top IAS coaching centre in Mysore