Introduction to Ethical Hacking:
The moment anyone hear hacking he just think of it as something illegal. But how does he understand the mind and workings of a hacker? It is completely an ethical hacker. Ethical hacking takes place with the permission of the organization whose system is being attacked. An ethical hacker is hired by a company to protect its confidential data, computer network and security system. The ethical hacker is a trusted person who has been appointed to guard against hacking attacks. The ethical hacking jobs for freshers has increased.
- Computer networking knowledge.
- Expertise in at least one language like Java or C++.
- Knowledge of the functioning of UNIX properly.
- Must have analytical approach and should probe every function with a critical bent of mind.
- To become ethical hacker, The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) provides a professional certification called the Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH).
Some of the most prevalent certifications of ethical hacking in India are:
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) offered by of EC-Council
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator Certifications (CHFICP) offered by of EC-Council
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN) offered by SAN (Security, Audit and Network)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC certified forensic analyst (GCFA)
- Network Security System Administrator/Manager: He manages all network security systems for LAN/WAN. Deals with telecommunications and voice systems. Troubleshoots network access problems and implements network security policies and procedures.
- Security Investigator: He develops, implements and maintains technologies that keep an organization’s website secure.
- Network Security Engineer: The person evaluates, designs, integrates and develops computer security systems.
- Systems/Applications Security Executive: He develops and implements security standards and procedures to ensure that all applications are functional and secure
Other Career options:
- Web security Administrator/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Ethical Hacker
- Data security specialist
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Computer Forensics Investigator
- IT Security Administrator Or Consultant Ort Manager
- Security Certified Programmer
- Forensics Investigator
- Security consultant
Salary Structure: In India the starting salaries are of the range Rs 15000-50000 depending on qualifications.
- A person who has done B. Tech in CSE along with a security certification like MASE will normally get around Rs 30000 as a starting salary.
- A person who having diploma etc with security certification like MASE will get around Rs 15000. Once he completes the probation period, then he moves on to higher salaries with time and experience.
- Security sector is one of the highest paid sector in the world and for India it will be no different. The salaries go up to high range and security experts earn 15 LPA. Organization’s CISO ( Chief Information Security Officer ) earns around Rs 25 LPA.
The growth curve of fresher is designed in following manner.
1. Network Security administrator -> Network Security Manager -> Security Officer -> Chief Information Security Officer
2. Ethical Hacker/Penetration Tester -> Security Consultant and Manager -> Chief Information Security Officer
3. Application Security Tester -> Application Security Developer -> Application Security Manager -> Chief Application Security Officer
4. Forensics Tester -> Forensics Manager – > Forensics head
5. Junior Security Auditor -> Security Auditor
6. Secured Programmer-> Security Project Manager
This research has been conducted by Oureducation.in to find Ethical Hacking in Delhi on June 2, 2014, but we suggest all students, parents and stake holders to confirm about best college as by the time. You would like to take admission management or teachers of institute would have changed.
You can verify by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Write your COMMENTS in the bottom